Friday, 6 March 2015
Three years and 8 months tomorrow, day zero. Wow. Not going to say life has not had its challenges, but nothing like the days before three years and 8 months.
I have seen things come and go. I have seen generations pass and some begin, to quote Oprah, the thing I now know for sure is that life goes on. I will never forget, no I won't. Elephants, day glow orange, nope I won't.
Gracie is thriving, she is defiant and headstrong, difficult and beautiful, she is happy and sad and co-operative and frustrating. in other words she is normal. Or as normal as I would like her to be, Secretly she is really really goofy and I don't mean in the fun cute way, I mean in the downright annoying way. But I love it; even Gary doesn't really get that farts are that funny and that making a funny face while brushing your teeth can lead to an unbelieveble amount of giggles.
Why am I back on the blog post? Well I am secretly hoping nobody is interested and I have tried to do a written journal, complete with a writing desk and everything, but my hand cramps and I can't get my thoughts down fast enough. It sucks. I love my journal, its all leather bound and feels and smells old. I just can't write in it. Poor me, First world problem.
I had this blog published into a book for Gracie over a year ago and really didn't look back, but thought I would see what is happening. No biggie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment