Things are getting better, she is still so shy. It's funny because I don't know if this is an age thing or if it is due to all that she has been through. All I know is she is not the person she was pre-transplant. I hope that she will come out of it at some point. She is great with Gary and I, but bring in someone else and she will not move, weird. Anyway we are having a great time, I got absolute belly laughs out of her when we took a bath tonight, and all because she could shoot water at me with a syringe?? Go figure.
Gary and I have got quite creative at getting her to do the things she has begun to hate, i.e: meds, we take syringe's full of water and make faces at how awful they are and then she takes them more willingly and the bath thing she loved being in there with me, so hopefully we are on an uphill climb as it has been awful to force her and I refuse anymore. I will now try to make everything as fun as possible before having to force her. So far so good. I wonder if when she will figure it out.
Hope everyone is doing well...
Love as always..
The Sterks..
No comments:
Post a Comment