Well Miss Gracie continues to improve, and boy have I forgotten what it is like to have a child on steroids, she did not go to sleep until midnight wanting food and more food. She ate so much she threw up, but moved from that quickly into wanting more food. And I awoke just now to her saying, quietly I might add, "noodles, butter, fork". It is 5 am and I am exhausted, her no way - now she will want to get up and walk, probably with a yogurt tube or something of the like. The appetite just doesn't quit. That being said I am not complaining, I am just amazed at how much food one 12 kg person can put away. I am truly grateful, exhausted, but grateful.
The Sterks
YAY Gracie you eat that hospital out of food...good girl. So happy you are feeling a bit better....your mommy must be thrilled i know we are....keep it up kiddo soon you will be free....xoxoxox
ReplyDelete"noodles, butter, fork" I LOVE it! So cute, give that girl a hug from us. ~The Amsings
ReplyDelete