Yesterday we were moved out of ICU and back on to unit 1, "home" as we call it. This means that Gracie is out of the critical woods. They weaned her off her hannibal lector mask and she is now just on nasal prongs for oxygen. So this means we are moving in the right direction. I suspect that they will keep us on ward for the duration of her antibiotics which I think would be a week to 10 days, but I am not sure. I am going to keep this short as I have to run back up to the hospital to relieve Gary. Will update more later when we know more, but for now we are happy with this.
Wishing you all a great day.
The Sterks
What a tough little cookie you are Gracie...and it WAS Halloween so no need to scare mom and dad anymore...you did a good job on that one. I'm sooo EXCITED that your scan came back clean.....over the moon....never been more excited. Now lets work on the next thing get those oxygen levels up and maybe mom will sneak you sushi. :) Big hugs and kisses from Ontario. Keep up the good work Gracie, hopefully this will all be over soon, so you can just enjoy being you.
ReplyDelete