We thought we may have been able to receive the scan results today, but no luck. We did however spend the day in clinic because Miss Gracie spiked a 40 degree fever this morning. We are not being held overnight as her levels are high enough, but we need to return tomorrow for another dose of Antibiotics and hopefully tomorrow we will get the results we so desperately want.
Talk about guilt, which we have all the time anyway, for taking her camping. We have, however, been assured by all Docs and Nurses that most of these fevers in chemo kids are caused by internal parasites. Well not that it makes us feel better, but good to know.
Hope all is well with everyone, will post results as soon as we can.
Hey you guys. It's hard to know what to say other than hang in there, we're thinking of you. But the other thought I have - and I suppose it's easy for me to say, but I will anyway - is to "be kind to yourselves." I can't imagine that camping was a bad idea but I can't imagine every detail of your lives as you conquer this thing, either. Our lives here on the East Coast are blessedly boring in comparison. Hang in there, we're hoping and praying for a good result.
ReplyDelete